Monday, November 01, 2004

Alone

Ibrahim left to Toronto yesterday to get some basic training for his job, so I am here in Victoria alone!

Being me, I am scared to death at night :) I start imagining all sorts of ghosts and criminals closing in on me, and convince myself that I am being watched and followed :)

To add to my natural silly fears, there is Halloween! People went crazy in the past couple of days around here; our neighbors erected a grave-yard in front of their house! They even had an open tomb!!! Of course, there were also the beheaded man with the talking pumpkin, and the wicked witch who was staring her magic potion in her big pot... and the moving ghost!!!

All movies on TV were horror and ghost movies! I saw "The Others" (and I liked it a lot, especially that Ibrahim was with me then!), but could not get myself to watch "The Blair Witch Project"... I am happy I didn't actually :)

Then, to top things off, last night, Discovery Channel played a documentary about exorcism :(:(:(

Today, I am trying to study for my road sign test, and of course, I cannot concentrate! It is pouring cats and dogs outside... and I am alone :( ya mamaaaaaa

2 Comments:

Blogger Dalia said...

sabe3 il boromba - you make me proud!

miss you alf we nos!

I keep showing your pictures to sanad so you look familar when he finally meets you.. i think he likes your hair cuz he smiles whenever he sees the red!

12:39 a.m.  
Blogger Toujan B. Atari said...

Dolz :)

Ish mishing you too!
Keep showing these photos to Sanad... I am glad he likes my hair by the way; unlike Gathatha and Beitha!

You know, I think it is because you have painted your walls red... he's used to the color?

1:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home