Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Introducing Sanad!



Today, I decided to acknowledge the existence of someone I have never met in person, but who we have grown to love dearly, and with whom I have conversed over the phone (or at least I like to think I have!)... Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce SANAD :) the latest addition to our family of friends!

Sanad is Dalia and Duri Al Ajrami's first born, and I must say, a fine seed that turned out to be :)

I just wish Ibrahim and I were there around him, to watch him grow (well, yes, and help too!)... ah well... we are just looking forward towards having him all to ourselves when this lovely family moves to Canada (hopefully before we leave??)

Sanad: welcome to our world :) I know you are probably having the time of your life... bas ta3al, and we promise new highs you have never experienced :)

Dalia and Duri: if there is anything we can do across the continents, please do let us know :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dalia said...

Wallah ja apple sheed and ja faja and ja maja ish mishing you a lot and wishing you were here..

don't worry - we'll be there before you know it!

ish lafing

10:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home