Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Jet lag

This has never happened to me before... usually, I get back from America, and I manage to get over my jet lag on the plane... but not this time!

I have been sleeping when everyone is awake, and visa versa! Today, I woke up at 8 a.m. hoping to get over it, but I could not hold on beyond 3 p.m. I just had to sleep! Slept still 5, struggled to stay up for a couple of hours, then went straight back to sleep... woke up at 11:30 p.m., and here I am :( stranded :)

It is ok though... I think I shouldn't get used to Amman timing, since I am going back home on Thursday (can't wait!!)...

For the time being, the voices of Karlsruher Kammerchor and Voices sing for Palestine are keeping my company :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dalia said...

it's 4 a.m. and I can't sleep..

Miss you.. ish mishing

4:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home