Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Just an update!

Well, it's been some time since I have updated my blog!

Not sure if I have anything to say today... though everyday while doing whatever it is that I do everyday, I think of a million things I want to share with the world... and now that I have the time to do that, I am just blank :)

Anyhow, just dropping a line to say I'm still alive and kicking!

Working around the house has been taking a lot of my time lately. It is sad but true. I'd like to think of myself as a productive person, but being me, I just can't... I keep feeling that I am not living up to my potential, and I feel I need to do something with my life, besides cleaning and cooking! Can you believe it? Me, cleaning and cooking??!!

Getting help around the house costs A LOT around here, so I have to do it all by myself. I hate living in filth and mess, so I developed a cleaning and cooking schedule to organize my efforts and relieve my mind. I clean every room in the house once a week, except the bathroom, which I clean 3 times a week. I take Saturday and Sunday off to enjoy with my hubby. Still, it takes up all of my time.

I wish I understood how other people can keep their homes clean, have children, and work all at the same time! Unless my concept of clean is super clean??? I do not think so! I think I am doing the bare minimum!

Ah well, I guess we will have to wait and see! Necessity is the mother of invention, is it not?

5 Comments:

Blogger Toujan B. Atari said...

Eman,

Thank you so much for your comment :)

And you know, it is really amazing that you are so active in reading blogs, and commenting on them. How do you do that?

Lately, I have developed a passion for interior design. I am obsessed with it actually. I am thinking that maybe I should go back to school ang myself a second degree... still a thought though... we'll see what happens :)

Thanks for the encouraging words :) and let me know how to keep up with all these blogs.

Love,
Toujan

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger Dalia said...

toots

http://www.flylady.com/

helped me a lot! i don't use everything, but it gave me an idea of where to start..

I now have a morning, afternoon and evening routine.. max - 1-2 hours each

that leaves me so much time for sanad and duri and gives me a peace of mind.. you know me.. i love having everything super organized..

ish mishing

10:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! Iyas stumbled on your blog last night and I was so happy. Apparently, not all of his online activities are a waste of time :)
Anyway, I was trying to get in touch with you for a while now. So here is my e-mail: halanm[at]yahoo.com and please send me yours so that we can stay in touch.
Hala

11:11 p.m.  
Blogger Toujan B. Atari said...

Hala, is this Hala Madanat??
My e-mail toujana@yahoo.com

8:07 a.m.  
Blogger Toujan B. Atari said...

Dolz :) thanks habibti.. you always come to the rescue :) ish lofing

8:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home